Be part of our community of care and join us in strengthening and nurturing a national movement of sport to make a difference in the lives of the local communities. Find out more about our Communities of Care Fund Grants.
Communities of Care Fund Grants aim to:
- Use sport to make a positive difference to the lives of the vulnerable and the underserved; helping them overcome barriers to a life of growth & confidence
- Use sport to inspire volunteers, activists and leaders to rise, find common ground, connect and do good together
- Use sport to learn more about the community through insights gained, and partnering others as part of integrated solutions to solve complex social issues
How We Support
We offer opportunities for individuals and organisations to receive funding from the following Grants:
- Starter Grant
- Research Grant
- Development Grant
Who do we hope to help:
- Children & youth from low-income background
- At-risk / In-risk youth
- Persons with Disabilities & Special Needs
- Vulnerable seniors
When to Apply:
The Starter Grant and Research Grant application cycle will open in 2020. The Development Grant is by invitation. If you are keen to apply for the Development Grant, please write to us at email@example.com.
For further enquiries about grant applications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.