Our coaches play an integral role in our programmes, covering key developmental components while creating a safe and engaging environment for our participants. And we are looking for motivated coaches to join us in our journey to change lives through sport.
If you are passionate, kind, patient and eager about guiding and mentoring participants, submit your resume detailing your background and coaching experiences, as well as supporting documents and certificates via:
- For coaches currently contracted with any one of the ActiveSG Academies and Clubs, please use this link for your application.
- For coaches who are NOT contracted with any one of the ActiveSG Academies and Clubs, please use this link for your application.
All applications will be evaluated, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Applicants should minimally possess the following:
- National Registry of Coaches (NROC) Membership
(For more details on NROC, see here)
- Level 1 Coaching Certification (or equivalent)
- Standard First Aid + AED Certification
- Completed Safe Sport Workshop
Preferred Skills (in addition to above mentioned qualifications):
- Experience in coaching and working with any one of our target audience:
- Children from families on financial assistance
- At-risk youth including ex-offenders
- Persons with Disabilities (PwDs)
- Isolated seniors
And here’s a quick look at some of the coaching opportunities at SportCares:
Community Sport Programmes covering various sports such as rugby, swimming, futsal, athletics, basketball and others
Youth Sport Programmes covering various sports such as football, basketball, sepak takraw and others
PwD Programmes (i.e., Play-Ability, Yes! I Can), covering various sports such as football, swimming, basketball, tennis, badminton and others
Supporting outreach events hosted by SportCares and/or our community partners